Living in a Retirement Residence Now
What to expect when you move in: Levante goes the extra mile to make sure your transition is not only safe but pleasant.
We are often asked about self-isolation requirements for the first 14 days after you move in. This is a temporary government mandated restriction to help keep our larger community safe and healthy. Our Welcome to Wellness program helps you transition to retirement living safely and comfortably. You can count on:
-a hearty and kind welcome with introductions to our team
-help in creating community connections with others right away
-daily community updates along to help you feel at home
In addition, while the government restriction remains in place, we do not charge you for the first 14 days, including all the services provided during that time. It’s our way of helping make the transition a little easier and welcoming you home.
Once the 14 days are over, you can enjoy all the wonderful amenities and services Plymouth Cordage has to offer. Our team will go the extra mile to make sure you feel connected and comfortable.
For details and restrictions please click the button below.
What We Commit to You as a Levante Resident
As the vaccine becomes available to the wider population, we all look forward to things getting “back to normal”. Until that time, and even afterwards, you can rest assured that Plymouth Cordage is committed to your health and safety.
Toward that end, you can expect the following at each Levante Living residence:
- Conveniently located hand sanitizing stations
- Adherence to directives and public health guidelines including physical distancing in all common areas
- Active screening and mandatory masks for all staff and visitors
- Ongoing staff Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) training
- Universal masking and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff
- Deep cleaning in high touch and common areas
- Recreation programs adjusted to meet physical distancing requirements and strong infection control practices implemented
- Staff that work at only one designated Levante residence
To get a better idea of Roseglen Village, take a look at our photo gallery.
- 24-hour onsite nursing support and monitoring by Personal Support Workers supervised by Director of Care and Assistant Director of Care
- Personal Care Consultation with Director of Care
- In-house Doctor consultation
- In-suite meal service if ill
- Medication Management includes assistance with administration, storage and processing of prescribed medications by physician
- Emergency Care Attendant Call System with Wearable Technology
- Weekly change and laundry of linens and towels
- Weekly personal laundry done on an individual basis
- Weekly housekeeping - vacuuming, dusting, floors washed, bathroom sanitized
- Daily garbage pickup.
“ Best decision! So glad I came here to live. ”
- Phyllis Simmons, resident
Learn more about Roseglen Village
Wondering what level of care will work for you? Learn how Roseglen Village can best meet your needs.
With several living arrangements, our bedroom suites at Roseglen Village will make you feel right at home.
Get to know more about the community at Roseglen Village by reading what our residents and staff say about us.
Learn more about the recreational, wellness, outings, & creative activities offered at Roseglen Village.